I conducted an investigation into WPF control suites for my client. I was graciously permitted to present the information I was able to drum up from the different vendor’s websites.
Apology: Live Spaces has a size limit for their blog posts ("This entry contains too much text. Please remove some text, and then publish this entry. To publish more text, add a new entry.") so I had to publish this in two posts. Vendor Suites in previous post: ComponentOne, Telerik, Actipro, Xceed, DevExpress.
- includes all controls, subscription services, updates, upgrades and new product releases for one year and C# source code for all Windows Forms and WPF controls and designers
- Per developer @ $995.00 USD Renewal @ $495.00 USD
- Per developer @ $1490.00 USD with one year of priority phone, 24-hour chat and rapid response online support. Renewal @ 749.00 USD
Includes: Slideshow, Control resizer, ScrollViewer and ScrollBar, Grid and TreeListView, Ribbon, UI Virtualizing WrapPanel, Content flip / rotation capable Content control, Tab/Navigation, ListBox, and Color picker.
- Per developer @ $249.00 USD
- Per developer @ $299.00 USD with source code
- Per developer renewal fee @ $179 USD
- Per developer @ $1,169.50 USD
- Per developer @ $1,451.50 USD with source code
- Site License @ $2,339.50 USD
- Site License @ $2,621.00 USD with source code
- Per Developer Renewal @ 179.00 USD
- Site Renewal @ 1,169.00 USD